Thursday, December 31, 2009

Farewell

Wow, where has this year gone. It is only fitting that I write this on the last day of 2009. This has been such an amazing year and certainly unforgettable. I have been very fortunate to have had this opportunity and am grateful for all the doors that have been opened by taking a "leap" of faith into a new adventure! To my family for your unending support I am forever grateful~~you allowed me the chance to capture a dream and I am thankful for your love and support. To all of my friends and especially to all of the new friends I have met through this year your words of encouragement and support are something I will always treasure. My motto this year in speaking to groups for the American Heart Association has been, "Leap, Live, Love, Laugh & Leave a Legacy". This all started with a Leap, I certainly Lived every minute of this great adventure, I am grateful for all the Love that has come my way, I without a doubt truly know how to Laugh (especially at myself~~especially when high heels are involved) and I pray that I have left a Legacy to be proud of!

Val Whitehead Mrs. Iowa International 2009~~~officially signing off:)

No comments: